From Convention Master Documentation
NOTE: This page contains release notes for a past release of Convention Master. The current version is 10.1.4.
Convention Master 10.0.11 Released on March 4, 2020. This is an important upgrade and bugfix release. This release fixes some issues created in the 10.0.9 branch and additionally fixes various issues in the cashier flow.
Security Note: The previous version 10.0.9 contains a security patch for CM which will be applied here and is important to review.
Upgrade Note: CUPS printing changes: The previous version 10.0.9 contains changes to how cups works. This change requires curl to be installed on the server. This is a standard package and you can install it if it is not already by the following command:
sudo apt install curl
Upgrade Note: Theme Style Sheet The previous version 10.0.9 contains changes which will be included here. If you are using a custom theme or a theme other than Redmond please update your main css file with a new class for the new buttons for username login. located in theme/redmond/styles.css on line 1097: .bluebutton class.
Release notes for version 10.0.11. March 4, 2020
The following changes and or features were added
- Mantis 1050 - Improved cashier flow/speed by removing the requirement to record a zero dollar payment when cashing out people who do not owe a balance during finalize sale step.
- Mantis 1052 - Removed debug statement "Programmatic Half at Line 239" on console index page.
- Mantis 1053 - Corrected a bug with the sanitize DB script that caused it to fail with "Additional badges" error.
- Mantis 1055 - Corrected a bug that can cause a loop to happen in cash register when adding users to cart related to registrant notes.
- Mantis 1058 - Corrected a bug introduced in 10.0.9 that prevented the amount of change owed to an attendee from showing on cash register screen after cash payment.
- Fixed bug in kiosk deprecation warning on edit kiosks page that caused it to show even when no file-based kiosks were in use.
Before starting an upgrade, we recommend that you backup your Convention Master database and files.
To perform the upgrade, run a Subversion update in the folder that contains your Convention Master installation:
$ svn up /path/to/convention_master
When this has completed, log in to the staff console [yoursite.com/console] with an account that has the "Perform DB and System Upgrades" permission to automatically trigger any pending schema updates. DO NOT FORGET THIS STEP, otherwise it will leave your install in a locked upgrade state.
For fuller/more complete information on upgrading your Convention Master installation, please see our upgrade documentation.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com.