From Convention Master Documentation
NOTE: This page contains release notes for a past release of Convention Master. The current version is 10.1.4.
Released June 4, 2019. This is an important upgrade and bugfix release. This release is focused on bug fixes and other improvements. We are now confident in recommending customers to upgrade their production websites to 10.0.4. Please see upgrade information below.
UPGRADE WARNING: If you are currently on version 9.x, this release has special instructions added to the upgrade process. Please make sure you read them before performing an upgrade. See Upgrading Convention Master
- TCPDF Library - Important to note, all 10.x versions prior to this required php5.6 to do pdf generation. This now includes a version of the TCPDF library which works with php 7.x
- PDF Cloud Printing - A new feature under printing has been release, this allows you to enable a form of "cloudPrinting" from the PDF type printers. Read more here Cloud Print PDF
The following changes and or features were added
- Mantis 261 - Feature: Added ability to add/remove group members from within the "Modify Group" tool.
- Mantis 844 - Feature: Added "confirmed" date field to email address on view-reg screen.
- Mantis 879 - Corrected text refrences to "Artshow" in Dealers Den Wizard.
- Mantis 879 - Feature: Dealers Den now has some default application questions you can add automatically.
- Mantis 898 - Corrected bug that prevented memberships from being copyed forward in new event wizard.
- Mantis 905 - Corrected count bug in pre-print badges script.
- Mantis 907 - Updated TCPDF library.
- Mantis 915 - Corrected bug preventing deletion of a printer pool with workstation assignments.
- Mantis 917 - Corrected bug preventing Credit Card gateways from working on soft kiosks.
- Mantis 918 - Feature: Kiosk will now show a warning if credit payment is enabled but gateway settings are not configured.
- Mantis 919 - Feature: Added ability to filter by payment holds type in the filter system using payment holds filter.
- Mantis 921 - Corrected bug preventing the creation of sub-printer pools.
- Mantis 928 - Corrected bug preventing the crration of Photo Badges
- Mantis 930 - Corrected bug that caused error message upon save when single membership editing due to not loading current kiosk max value.
- Mantis 931 - Feature: Added system which prevents user from using older CM software with a newer database.
- Mantis 933 - Feature: Added new "CloudPrint" api to allow downloading of PDF print folders to remote badge print server.
- Mantis 934 - Added ability to delete Artshows and Dealers Dens when they are activated but unused.
- Mantis 936 - Improved event id selection in new event wizard.
- Added PDF check-list of names, accessable through the list-reg function, this PDF will download in the same order that you have set up your List Reg to order in. No Filtering Functionality has been added or is expected to be added at this time.
- Make sure the Final sales report on a artshow renders as a proper PDF.
- Updated the Payment Browser resutls to better show approved/declined cards and their messages.
- Updated the processors themselves to better represent the approved/declined response code.
- Double checked and ensured that paypal button goes away if paypal is "No"
Before starting an upgrade, we recommend that you backup your Convention Master database and files.
To perform the upgrade, run a Subversion update in the folder that contains your Convention Master installation:
$ svn up /path/to/convention_master
When this has completed, log in to the staff console [yoursite.com/console] with an account that has the "Perform DB and System Upgrades" permission to automatically trigger any pending schema updates. DO NOT FORGET THIS STEP, otherwise it will leave your install in a locked upgrade state.
For fuller/more complete information on upgrading your Convention Master installation, please see our upgrade documentation.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com.