From Convention Master Documentation
NOTE: This page contains release notes for a past release of Convention Master. The current version is 10.1.4.
Released November 20th, 2019. This is an important upgrade and bugfix release. This release is focused on bug fixes and other improvements. We are now confident in recommending that customers upgrade their production websites to 10.0.6. Please see upgrade information below.
UPGRADE WARNING: If you are currently on version 9.x, this release has special instructions added to the upgrade process. Please make sure you read them before performing an upgrade. See Upgrading Convention Master
The following changes and or features were added
- Mantis 856 - Corrected an issue in the kiosk where error messages were not properly displayed when making a new username, making it seem like the kiosk was starting over randomly.
- Mantis 904 - Fixed error that happened in the db sanitizer script.
- Mantis 937 - Made some small fixes to the filter editor.
- Mantis 957 - Corrected issue in Automated Tasks - Clean up UID.
- Mantis 968 - Corrected issue where product URLs disappear whenever you edit products.
- Mantis 973 - Feature: Added IP whitelisting and blacklisting to Convention Master.
- Mantis 978 - Corrected issue that prevented "ask_security_question" step from showing in soft kiosks.
- Mantis 980 - Corrected an issue that caused the quicksearch in the console to fail and load a blank screen.
- Mantis 981 - Corrected bug in password hashing that causes random error "The blowfish hash algorithm failed to ".
- Mantis 982 - Corrected an issue in the kiosk where collecting mailing address required at least one entry even when set to optional.
- Mantis 983 - Corrected issue that sometimes caused the membership graph to not load on the modify event memberships page.
- Corrected issue that sometimes causes kiosk steps to save out of order in the kiosk editor.
- Corrected issue that prevented local IP subnets from being ignored by bruteforce protection, interfering with at con kiosks.
Before starting an upgrade, we recommend that you backup your Convention Master database and files.
To perform the upgrade, run a Subversion update in the folder that contains your Convention Master installation:
$ svn up /path/to/convention_master
When this has completed, log in to the staff console [yoursite.com/console] with an account that has the "Perform DB and System Upgrades" permission to automatically trigger any pending schema updates. DO NOT FORGET THIS STEP, otherwise it will leave your install in a locked upgrade state.
For fuller/more complete information on upgrading your Convention Master installation, please see our upgrade documentation.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.