From Convention Master Documentation
NOTE: This page contains release notes for a past release of Convention Master. The current version is 10.1.4.
Released March 5, 2019. This release is focused on bug fixes and other improvements. We are now confident in recommending customers to upgrade their production websites to 10.0.3. Please see upgrade information below.
UPGRADE WARNING: If you are currently on version 9.x, this release has special instructions added to the upgrade process. Please make sure you read them before performing an upgrade. See Upgrading Convention Master
- Mantis 521 - Move volunteer hour tracking to the edit reg view. Hours can now be entered, updated, and deleted on the registrant view:
- Volunteer menu now just has 'List Volunteers' which lists attendees that have at least one task in progress/complete for the current event.
- On-duty/Off-duty workflow was removed.
- To add new volunteers to the list, search for them in the console search field and then navigate to the volunteer tab of their profile.
- List Volunteers will now allow you to close all open jobs if the event is read-only. (to close accidentally left open tasks from past events)
Before starting an upgrade, we recommend that you backup your Convention Master database and files.
To perform the upgrade, run a Subversion update in the folder that contains your Convention Master installation:
$ svn up /path/to/convention_master
When this has completed, log in to the staff console [yoursite.com/console] with an account that has the "Perform DB and System Upgrades" permission to automatically trigger any pending schema updates. DO NOT FORGET THIS STEP, otherwise it will leave your install in a locked upgrade state.
For fuller/more complete information on upgrading your Convention Master installation, please see our upgrade documentation.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.