From Convention Master Documentation
NOTE: This page contains release notes for a past release of Convention Master. The current version is 10.0.8.
Convention Master 10.0.7 was released November 24th, 2019. This is an important upgrade and bugfix release. This release is focused on bug fixes and other improvements. We are now confident in recommending that customers upgrade their production websites to 10.0.7. Please see upgrade information below.
UPGRADE WARNING: If you are currently on version 9.x, this release has special instructions added to the upgrade process. Please make sure you read them before performing an upgrade. See Upgrading Convention Master
The following changes and or features were added
- Mantis 840 - Added ability to disable the barcode in the paperless kiosk ending step in case you just want to have a message with no barcode.
- Mantis 963 - Fixed bug that prevented the staff notification emails from being sent when new people registered in some cases. This also fixes the payment hold emails sometimes not being sent.
- Mantis 976 - Fixed bug that prevented the AUP PDF attachments from working in Mass Mailer tool.
- Mantis 984 - Upgraded the way CM outputs to the browser to support future UI improvements under the hood.
- Added check to console that will inform you if any required PHP modules or libraries are missing. Before this check was only done on new installs.
- Updated the default barcode formatting on the paperless kiosk ending step so that it has more whitespace around it.
Before starting an upgrade, we recommend that you backup your Convention Master database and files.
To perform the upgrade, run a Subversion update in the folder that contains your Convention Master installation:
$ svn up /path/to/convention_master
When this has completed, log in to the staff console [yoursite.com/console] with an account that has the "Perform DB and System Upgrades" permission to automatically trigger any pending schema updates. DO NOT FORGET THIS STEP, otherwise it will leave your install in a locked upgrade state.
For fuller/more complete information on upgrading your Convention Master installation, please see our upgrade documentation.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com.