From Convention Master Documentation
NOTE: This page contains release notes for a past release of Convention Master. The current version is 10.1.4.
Convention Master 10.1.1 Released on February 19, 2021. This is a patch release. This release corrects some minor bugs, and removes all functions deprecated in PHP 7.4.
UPGRADE WARNING: If you are currently on version 10.0.x, this release 10.1 has special instructions added to the upgrade process. Please make sure you read them before performing an upgrade. See Upgrading Convention Master
Release notes for version 10.1.1. February 19, 2021, 03:38:
The following changes and or features were added
- Mantis 476 - Admins can now remove/edit all filters
- Mantis 522 - Corrected bug that prevented removing Dealers Assistants
- Mantis 870 - Removed SYSTEM USER login.
- Mantis 905 - Corrected some issues with filter engine that returned some errors mentioning count()
- Mantis 1093 - Added ability to add new kiosks by copying existing ones.
- Mantis 1130 - Enabled the ability to remove a membership from the customer in the edit-reg, provided the customer has not already paid for the membership.
- Mantis 1134 - Fixed SQL error when listing assistants in artshow/dealers with no applicants approved.
- Mantis 1135 - Removed get_magic_quotes_gpc support.
- Mantis 1136 - Removed CM 9.x license support.
- Mantis 1137 - Removed unused PDF library.
- Mantis 1138 - Removed money_format() usage - 7.4 deprecated
- Mantis 1139 - Corrected some database errors that prevented setup from running.
- Mantis 1140 - Corrected bug in Artshow that allowed adding spaces that had no fees set up. Table types with no fees will be disabled to prevent creating an invalid configuration.
- Mantis 1141 - Added ability to refund membership, when the membership is refunded the events_attended membership type will revert to a previous membership type, or be removed if there are no un-refunded memberships left.
- Mantis 1142 - Set the oldest DB version to 572 and remove outdated upgrade files.
- Upgraded installer to do blowfish hashed password if the algorithm is present.
- BugFix - Found a bug that pre-reg process payment was unable to record a voucher payment. Issue Corrected.
Before starting an upgrade, we recommend that you backup your Convention Master database and files.
To perform the upgrade, run a Subversion update in the folder that contains your Convention Master installation:
$ svn up /path/to/convention_master
When this has completed, log in to the staff console [yoursite.com/console] with an account that has the "Perform DB and System Upgrades" permission to automatically trigger any pending schema updates. DO NOT FORGET THIS STEP, otherwise it will leave your install in a locked upgrade state.
For fuller/more complete information on upgrading your Convention Master installation, please see our upgrade documentation.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.