From Convention Master Documentation
NOTE: This page contains release notes for a past release of Convention Master. The current version is 10.1.4.
Release notes for version 7.0.1, released 2012-02-05.
List of Changes in 7.0.1
- Added Cashbox Management
- Corrected possible SQL injection flaws.
- Added a command line tool to sanitize databases for training
- Added licensed module for Photo Badging
- Replaced printing engine
- Upgraded security on password encryption
- Corrected a bug with the membership 'filter'
- Upgraded products to support limiting quantities of items, and to support
- variable priced 'donation' type items
- Added 'Dashboard' tool to Operations department
- Added credit card processing integration
- Added simple CSV exporter to the system
- Changed the naming of menu items to be less confusing
- Added functionality to export pre-stuffed bag contents to pdf
- Added thermal printing to the system
- Added bulk editing based on filter queries
- Added quick-search tool in top of menu
- Added additional badges to view_reg tool
- Replaced the edit reg tool with a new more streamlined tool.
Before starting an upgrade, we recommend that you backup your Convention Master database and files.
To perform the upgrade, run a Subversion update in the folder that contains your Convention Master installation:
$ svn up /path/to/convention_master
When this has completed, log in to the staff console [yoursite.com/console] with an account that has the "Perform DB and System Upgrades" permission to automatically trigger any pending schema updates. DO NOT FORGET THIS STEP, otherwise it will leave your install in a locked upgrade state.
For fuller/more complete information on upgrading your Convention Master installation, please see our upgrade documentation.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com.