From Convention Master Documentation
NOTE: This page contains release notes for a past release of Convention Master. The current version is 10.1.4.
Release notes for version 7.0.2, released 2012-03-03.
List of Changes in 7.0.2
- Fixed bug and Added processors file
- Fixed issue with quotes and backslashes being escaped multiple times.
- Fixed issues with print methods.
- Disabled printing of new database version to screen to prevent page hijacking due to 3rd party DNS redirects to search pages.
- Fixed some bugs regarding a new installation. Specifically you could not use the setup wizard because gateway processing wasn't involved, and because saving a event required that you have a valid uid but uid zero hadn't been created yet.
- Introduced HTML2PS printing for CUPS method printers. This should finally allow the functionality of CivetPrint without CivetPrint!
- Module to remove logins when using user 0
- Fixed the checkin script. If the results of the checkin are non-numeric, then we replace the results with 'unavailable'.
- Added to the image library if you include a image that it can't find it will draw a box with a x in it instead.
- Upgraded the installer, The installer and other pages will now let you know if you do not have Ioncube module loaded
Before starting an upgrade, we recommend that you backup your Convention Master database and files.
To perform the upgrade, run a Subversion update in the folder that contains your Convention Master installation:
$ svn up /path/to/convention_master
When this has completed, log in to the staff console [yoursite.com/console] with an account that has the "Perform DB and System Upgrades" permission to automatically trigger any pending schema updates. DO NOT FORGET THIS STEP, otherwise it will leave your install in a locked upgrade state.
For fuller/more complete information on upgrading your Convention Master installation, please see our upgrade documentation.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.