From Convention Master Documentation
NOTE: This page contains release notes for a past release of Convention Master. The current version is 10.1.4.
Release notes for version 7.2.0, released 2012-07-14.
List of Changes in 7.2.0
- Updated the Database check scripts. Turns out Photo badging returned a error code which made the wrapper function think that it didn't get included
- Added the ability to use the global variable editor, even in the middle of a upgrade.
- Removed debug statement from edit_events.inc.php
- Modified filter builder, it would display "Module not found" on first load, due to a "Return 0";
- Modified filter results viewer to not "return 0" instead "return 1" was throwing a "Module not found" error.
- Added some awesome filtering functions to support filtering by payment information.
- Upgraded CSV export to be able to export payment information (basic)
- Removed hard-coded "event_id=CF2.3" from URL.
- Added kiosk_id field.
- Corrected suggested URL for automated application notification emails.
- Added Email address to CSV Export System
- Corrected spelling of "balance" in the email.
- Update to add user account removal to the database.
- Added change to URL generation to allow for CM installations at different URL than the event URL.
- Removed erroneous default value of "RMFC6" from SESSION['event_id'] in steps template.
- Added SESSION['kiosk_id'] for later use in steps template.
- Added SESSION['08_go_shopping']['restrict_sales']['allow_by_membership'] handling to restrict purchase of some times to specific membership types on a per-kiosk basis.
- Consolidated aup_form.php and aup_page.php into just aup_page.php as they were largely identical.
- Implemented handling for alternate output for Onsite Prereg.
- Fixed warning msg that's logged if force_jpg is not set.
- Fixed warning that's logged due to non-integer values being passed to Checkdate().
- This commit commits the first part of the Artshow software, this part of the software is able to accept dealers/artist applications, and approve them however, if someone is approved there is no further processing.
- Corrected typos in regex checks which caused single-letter domains to be rejected as invalid.
- Fixed problem with line membership line totals being $0.
Before starting an upgrade, we recommend that you backup your Convention Master database and files.
To perform the upgrade, run a Subversion update in the folder that contains your Convention Master installation:
$ svn up /path/to/convention_master
When this has completed, log in to the staff console [yoursite.com/console] with an account that has the "Perform DB and System Upgrades" permission to automatically trigger any pending schema updates. DO NOT FORGET THIS STEP, otherwise it will leave your install in a locked upgrade state.
For fuller/more complete information on upgrading your Convention Master installation, please see our upgrade documentation.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com.