From Convention Master Documentation
NOTE: This page contains release notes for a past release of Convention Master. The current version is 10.1.4.
Release notes for version 8.1.0, released 2013-03-25.
List of Changes in 8.1.0
- General - Upgraded process refund script to be more user friendly, and to handle invoices
- Artshow - Upgraded List Artists functions
- Printing - Updated AUP printing to use htmlDoc versus html2ps
- Quicksearch - Changed Quicksearch to a "GET" method, which will function better through session timeouts.
- Quicksearch - Removed 'quicksearch' title from input box.
- Corrected bidder re-numbering issue. Activating the same bidder now no longer issues numerous bidder numbers.
- Corrected bug where multiple artists were getting same artist_id
- Corrected bug that showed artist listing from other shows rather than just from the show your looking at.
- Refund - Corrected bugs in refund script
- List Artists - Upgraded list artists.
- Payments - Added a new payment type of 'AS_PAYOUT' to indicate
- Added Settings - Added some settings
- Fixed bug with invoicing people with no addresses.
- Finished first version of close_artshow wizard.
- Corrected bug which prevented prices entered with a comma.
- Artshow - Added the 'Artshow ID' field to the display in edit show.
- Corrected bug that wasn't showing check-in/out reports, and added staffer name to checkin/out report ID.
- Updated Stylesheet for console-default - No look and feel changes, but less lines.
- Steps Template - corrected typo in steps template which will cause unexpected error.
- Artshow - Changed the way the close artshow happens.
- Also changed as_finalize, and the refund script. Pieces no longer get added to artist cart until close of artshow. This will prevent artist sales from affecting their account until the close
- Artshow - Also added sales report, in HTML printable, HTML viewable, and PDF
- Payment account linking - removed a debug message
- Close Wizard - Added support for artists who made no sales.
- Artshow - Upgraded timing on 'close_show wizard' so taxes are after items
- Account_history - Made viewing of AS_PAYOUT payments more graceful
- General - Extracted 'User Defined Fields' into it's own table in view reg.
- Kiosk - Security questions can now be stored in MD5: hashes, in order to support import from Everfree. questions will not be force-changed, but if/when they are, they will upgrade to Blowfish encryption.
- Added ability to print bid_tags from zebra printers within the reg system
- Added print_bid_tag function to printing functions
- General - Removed some 'module not found' errors.
- Updated print_bid_tag to print the tag wider.
- JQuery-ui support added; drag and drop swap by type example added.
- Artshow / Dealers Table Re-Assignment tool done.
- general - Added ability to manage images stored in the database Including the ability to purge old cheque images and the like.
- Artshow - Added artshow wizard to help customers configure artshow and dealers den. Helps you with what to do next each step of the way.
- Renamed old dealers module.
- Finished the PDF version of the final artshow sales report
- Dealers - Modify dealers module to include assistants
- Added cut and drawer eject commands to receipt printing in esc-pos
Before starting an upgrade, we recommend that you backup your Convention Master database and files.
To perform the upgrade, run a Subversion update in the folder that contains your Convention Master installation:
$ svn up /path/to/convention_master
When this has completed, log in to the staff console [yoursite.com/console] with an account that has the "Perform DB and System Upgrades" permission to automatically trigger any pending schema updates. DO NOT FORGET THIS STEP, otherwise it will leave your install in a locked upgrade state.
For fuller/more complete information on upgrading your Convention Master installation, please see our upgrade documentation.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com.