From Convention Master Documentation
NOTE: This page contains release notes for a past release of Convention Master. The current version is 10.1.4.
Release notes for version 8.2.0, released 2013-06-01.
List of Changes in 8.2.0
- Added cut and drawer eject commands to receipt printing in esc-pos
- Corrected some foreach errors and bugs.
- Added ability to print thermal label with artshow
- Artshow - Add the ability to view artshow events after event is read only
but still not modify stuff.
- Add Change due calculation to artshow cash register
- Added scangun tool
- Re-Added numCheckinCopies in artshow settings.
- Artshow - Added ability to type Period when checkin pieces in rather than -
- Updated, Should correct issues with missing or partial descriptions on bid tags.
- Artshow - Corrected some rounding errors.
- Artshow - Added cashbox tools to artshow menu.
- Scangun - Extended the default timout for the page reload in scangun from 5 seconds to 10 seconds
- Scangun - Extended the default timeout for a activation from 5 minutes to two hours
- General - Corrected bug, which made cashboxes locked to workstation have issues.
- Added a link back to the cashbox if there is a entry that matches.
- Artshow - Corrected bug in artshow that allowed alphanumeric bids against uid
- Artshow - Added new scangun tool for older versions of IE
- General - Corrected "Furry Name" reference in fan name length error checking.
- Artshow - Made Simple record bid, the default tool
- Artshow - Changing Checkout report URL
- Dealers - Removed "Edit art" tool menu from list applicants for dealers den.
- Artshow - upgraded and updated artshow close wizard to include return shipping fees.
- Artshow - Added cheques payable report.
- general - Corrected bug that didn't show cashier's name in view payment.
- Artshow - Made list of artshow payments have clickable payment numbers.
- General - Added PayPal library integration payment integration
- Added DB version 527 which added support for the paypal api.
- Artshow - Updated List applicants to include a title every 20 rows (as oppose to 10) and added link to the users profile when you click their name as per request of FC
- Console - console-default jqueryUI update to include Redmond theme. view_reg.lib.inc.php is modified to show how to use the ui.. It should not be released it current state.
- Artshow - Add some filters for artshow
- View Reg - Update View Reg tool, add tabs
- View Reg - Update view reg tool, add feature to be able to float the view reg window.
- Payapal - Corrected bug in PayPal integration which makes you leave to soon.
- General - Upgraded look and feel of view reg.
Before starting an upgrade, we recommend that you backup your Convention Master database and files.
To perform the upgrade, run a Subversion update in the folder that contains your Convention Master installation:
$ svn up /path/to/convention_master
When this has completed, log in to the staff console [yoursite.com/console] with an account that has the "Perform DB and System Upgrades" permission to automatically trigger any pending schema updates. DO NOT FORGET THIS STEP, otherwise it will leave your install in a locked upgrade state.
For fuller/more complete information on upgrading your Convention Master installation, please see our upgrade documentation.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.