From Convention Master Documentation
NOTE: This page contains release notes for a past release of Convention Master. The current version is 10.0.5.
Release notes for version 8.2.2, released December 12, 2013
List of Changes in 8.2.2
- Artshow - Corrected bug on left menu that caused payout report to not reference the right script.
- Artshow - Added Filtering to list Applicants. You can now filter by the application status, and by the panel request type.
- Artshow - Fixed Sort functionality on list applicants. The system can now sort by the various clickable headers.
- PayPal - Updated error logging, and corrected bug relating to potential SQL injection vulnerability.
- PayPal API - More fixes to SQL queries in PayPal class.
- PayPal - Corrected spelling mistake Continue to Continue
- Added PHP backtrace to system logging
- Updated artist_payout report to log MySQL error to database.
- Artshow - Corrected MySQL bug on Artist payout report.
- UI - Fixed broken Jquery styles
- UI - New version of Jquery theme
- Registrant Notes - Added note UI bits
- Invoice Images - Invoice images can be set to 0 to be turned off now.
- Registrant Notes - Added registrant note creation bits. (working, adds notes to DB. Can't view them, though.
- Logging - Added support for mysql transactions in system logging mysql function
- Logging UI - Added better Previous/Next clicking in system logging.
- Badge Editor - New interface for badge editor
- Badge Creation - Now allows for creation of badges.
- Badge Display Code - Now can copy forward badge display codes from old events, into this event ..
- Bug 229 - Corrected bug where Reg Summary screen broke if no memberships existed.
- Corrected bug 232 - Unable to edit/create permissions properly.
- Console - Added Sort-ability to editing permissions.
- Database Update - Corrected spelling of authorize.net in the supported processors.
- CSV Export - Added a rudimentary account_line_entries export to CSV exporter.
- General - Upgraded the events DBIO save function to use new logging system
- Dealers Module - Added dealer (dlr) kiosks.
- Dealers Module - Changed verbiage on error message to say artshow/dealers den
- Credit Card - Change the URL linking for images and link to "What is cvv" for better interoperability.
- Account Functions - Corrected misspelling of "Start Transaction"
- CC Processing - Corrected display bugs in the Gateway Payment viewer.
- CC Processor - Updated the credit card processor Added authorize.net support
- CC Processor - Corrected several bugs or potential bugs with the credit card processor.
- Added feature - AUTOMATED TASKS
- Console - Added Automated Task Scheduler
- Db Version 533 adds support for automated tasks, and sets up first two tasks.
- Updated PayPal processor to return text errors in different manners for task scheduler.
- Added Feature - Registrant Notes!
- Artshow - Corrected bug 239. Art searched by piece id now shows up correctly.
Need to do more linking, add icons/colors for different types of notes, and see about Jquery popups. Don't know much about your DBIO stuff, so just used standard MySQL functions.
I also got majorly distracted while messing with the page, and did some... rework to it's design. Started out as a matter of fixing orphaned tags(open without close, or vice-versa), of which there were quite a few, and it morphed into 'how can I make the page and code look better'. I think it looks nice, and I optimized for 1280x1024 screens(which seem to be the base-level standard, at RF and elsewhere).
Check how I coded it, with the indentation of the HTML. This may be slightly alien looking, but it makes keeping which tags are open a snap, and makes it a lot more readable (indentation and linebreaks come through in the HTML to the browser).
At this point you should be able to:
- Create a note, from the view_reg page -- both global and event-specific notes.
- See the note on the view_reg page, as appropriate.
- Click on the name of note creator, to be taken to his view_reg page. (I'm a great proponent of drill-down).
Before starting an upgrade, we recommend that you backup your Convention Master database and files.
To perform the upgrade, run a Subversion update in the folder that contains your Convention Master installation:
$ svn up /path/to/convention_master
When this has completed, log in to the staff console [yoursite.com/console] with an account that has the "Perform DB and System Upgrades" permission to automatically trigger any pending schema updates. DO NOT FORGET THIS STEP, otherwise it will leave your install in a locked upgrade state.
For fuller/more complete information on upgrading your Convention Master installation, please see our upgrade documentation.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com.