From Convention Master Documentation
NOTE: This page contains release notes for a past release of Convention Master. The current version is 10.1.4.
List of Changes in 8.2.5
- Added suggestive statement to artshow sales report title.
- Fixed default theme location, $_SESSION['01_get_uid_v2']['title'], and made grammar improvements.
- Added new database version, and upgrade scripts.
- Updated stored procedures check to work more reliably and automatically, even if procedures exist but for wrong username.
- Upgraded Database check to error if missing db upgrade files were found.
- Upgraded theme system, to support version 2.0 theme, and if events have older themes selected it'll revert to the default.
- Put in a fix that prevented all of the badge image data to be loaded into a array.
- Resolved Bug 259 - Require_once(MYPDF) failure.
- Upgraded bugs in printer pool assignment tool.
- Upgraded look and feel of printer pool tool.
- Manage Images re-added ability to upload new images.
Before starting an upgrade, we recommend that you backup your Convention Master database and files.
To perform the upgrade, run a Subversion update in the folder that contains your Convention Master installation:
$ svn up /path/to/convention_master
When this has completed, log in to the staff console [yoursite.com/console] with an account that has the "Perform DB and System Upgrades" permission to automatically trigger any pending schema updates. DO NOT FORGET THIS STEP, otherwise it will leave your install in a locked upgrade state.
For fuller/more complete information on upgrading your Convention Master installation, please see our upgrade documentation.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com.