From Convention Master Documentation
NOTE: This page contains release notes for a past release of Convention Master. The current version is 10.1.4.
- Various efficiency and security improvements on SQL queries.
- Various minor code fixes.
- Corrected spelling of "Delaers Den Module" in license information.
- Corrected issue when pulling latest version information from our web server (caused by switching to SSL).
- Corrected issue causing some cash box columns to not populate data.
- Upgraded Cash box Management and view screens to show in event read-only mode.
- Upgraded Cash box Management menu link to show even if the cash box system is off in system settings if any cash boxes exist.
Art Show / Dealers Den Module
- Fixed Mantis Bug 530 - Artshow bidding stickers can now be set to print a configurable number on "initial setup".
- Corrected issue causing bid stickers to become misaligned with labels when batch printing.
- Fixed Mantis Bug 528 - Moved notes to top of dashboard.
- Fixed Mantis Bug 529 - resolved issue where active tasks would not show on the dashboard until after you went to the task logging screen.
- Upgraded Global variable editor tool for ease of use.
- Corrected incorrect column names in shopping cart on the edit cart screen.
Created DB update 541:
- Table email_servers added.
- Table email_senders added.
- Default email server created in table.
- Default email_sender for each event created in table.
- Added PHPMailer library to cm.
- Upgraded the whole email sending system to use a standardized library and support SMTP sending.
- Created GUI for editing email servers and senders (located in Admin-Install menu).
- Modified edit_events page to reflect new email_senders drop down.
- Updated new event wizard to copy forward email_senders from previous event.
- Upgraded the country/state filter option.
- Fixed Mantis Bug 282 - Upgraded Kiosk to include state pull-down. And to auto-populate phone number contact names.
- Corrected issue causing double sending of registration emails when using PayPal as payment method.
- Corrected issue causing states reverting to Alabama in kiosks.
- Can now send fully HTML emails.
- Updated default badge code to FNOT
- Changed sort order for pre-print aup's to print by UID (instead of reg number).
- Upgraded user interface for pre-print aup's.
- Added code for AutoPrint Scripts.
- Corrected issue causing pop ups from registrant notes to loop endlessly in cashier screen when adding registrant to cart.
- Corrected issue causing volunteers with no time to have incorrect UIDs in first column.
- Added edit hours log button to volunteer list.
- Renamed set volunteer status to list volunteers.
- Moved volunteer hours graph to list volunteers page.
- Added JQuery table sort to volunteer hours graph.
- Made "no volunteers" message display inside a UI widget.
- Made all "edit hours log" buttons float right.
- Date/Time picker added to edit hours page.
- Renamed "UNAVAILABLE" to "Off Duty".
Before starting an upgrade, we recommend that you backup your Convention Master database and files.
To perform the upgrade, run a Subversion update in the folder that contains your Convention Master installation:
$ svn up /path/to/convention_master
When this has completed, log in to the staff console [yoursite.com/console] with an account that has the "Perform DB and System Upgrades" permission to automatically trigger any pending schema updates. DO NOT FORGET THIS STEP, otherwise it will leave your install in a locked upgrade state.
For fuller/more complete information on upgrading your Convention Master installation, please see our upgrade documentation.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.