From Convention Master Documentation
NOTE: This page contains release notes for a past release of Convention Master. The current version is 10.1.4.
Released July 27, 2016
Today, we released Convention Master 9.0.2, a bugfix release in the Convention Master 9.0 series. This release is a focused on only bug fixes and minor features or improvements. We are now confident in recommending customers to upgrade their production websites to 9.0.2. Please see upgrade information below.
List of Changes in 9.0.2
- Database Upgrade #544 - Table registrant_badges altered - added event_id and tool columns
- [Ticket #606] Corrected issue preventing Reset password emails being sent from kiosks.
- [Ticket #607] Corrected issue where Badge display code reverts to FNO always when cashing people out.
- [Ticket #608] Allow re-ordering of birthday collection fields, and disabling of birthday collection by CM cash register.
- Updated password reset email to use HTML
- Updated "tool names" for tools that print badges.
- Added functionality to record when and to where badges were printed.
- Fixed version info and copyright links to point to civetsolutions.com
Before starting an upgrade, we recommend that you backup your Convention Master database and files.
To perform the upgrade, run a Subversion update in the folder that contains your Convention Master installation:
$ svn up /path/to/convention_master
When this has completed, log in to the staff console [yoursite.com/console] with an account that has the "Perform DB and System Upgrades" permission to automatically trigger any pending schema updates. DO NOT FORGET THIS STEP, otherwise it will leave your install in a locked upgrade state.
For fuller/more complete information on upgrading your Convention Master installation, please see our upgrade documentation.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com.