From Convention Master Documentation
NOTE: This page contains release notes for a past release of Convention Master. The current version is 10.1.4.
Released September 1, 2016
Today, we released Convention Master 9.0.3, a bugfix release in the Convention Master 9.0 series. This release is a focused on only bug fixes and minor features or improvements. We are now confident in recommending customers to upgrade their production websites to 9.0.3. Please see upgrade information below.
List of Changes in 9.0.3
- Various Spelling Fixes
- [Ticket #321] Improved logging by printing subsystem for better debugging.
- [Ticket #465] PDO now saves log entries generated inside a failed transaction.
- [Ticket #553] Fixed issue that caused any edits to an address on the edit reg screen to be saved as a new address.
- [Ticket #609] Fixed issue with User Search that caused it to show only first 29 results rather than 30 when it found too many results.
- [Ticket #614] Corrected an issue that prevented the edit or creation of HTML block questions in Artshow.
- [Ticket #615] Newly created questions for artshow/dealers will now appear at the bottom of the list.
- [Ticket #616] New view interface to view the registrant_badges table.
- [Ticket #617] Corrected issue with trying to save Artshow/Dealers panel fees.
- [Ticket #618] Upgraded UI for editing products.
- [Ticket #619] Corrected issue preventing all Artshow settings from showing up.
- [Ticket #622] Corrected issue with Artshow/Dealers applications sometimes erroring with 'A error occured inside a transaction'.
- [Ticket #624] Added ability to print cashbox label stickers directly from GUI.
- [Ticket #625] Bug corrected that was preventing user editing within view reg.
- [Ticket #627] Fixed expire timestamp logic on cashboxes.
- [Ticket #628] Corrected issue with logged comments not properly displaying.
- [Ticket #629] Added button to update license from license center in GUI.
- [Ticket #630] Fixed issue with the Graph Volunteer Hours report that prevented hours from showing properly.
- [Ticket #632] Kiosk - Typo in password reset email from Kiosks has been fixed.
- [Ticket #633] AUP PDF hardcoded links above signature line have been removed.
- [Ticket #634] Allow any UDF to be set on an existing user for any event regardless of membership to that event.
- [Ticket #635] Fixed issue that sometimes prevents UDF edits from saving with a "duplicate entry for key primary" error.
Before starting an upgrade, we recommend that you backup your Convention Master database and files.
To perform the upgrade, run a Subversion update in the folder that contains your Convention Master installation:
$ svn up /path/to/convention_master
When this has completed, log in to the staff console [yoursite.com/console] with an account that has the "Perform DB and System Upgrades" permission to automatically trigger any pending schema updates. DO NOT FORGET THIS STEP, otherwise it will leave your install in a locked upgrade state.
For fuller/more complete information on upgrading your Convention Master installation, please see our upgrade documentation.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.