From Convention Master Documentation
NOTE: This page contains release notes for a past release of Convention Master. The current version is 10.1.4.
Released January 11, 2017
UPGRADE WARNING: This release has special instructions about the upgrade process below. Please make sure you read them before performing an upgrade.
Today, we released Convention Master 9.1.1, a bugfix release in the Convention Master 9.1 series. This release is a focused on only bug fixes and minor features or improvements. We are now confident in recommending customers to upgrade their production websites to 9.1.1. Please see upgrade information below.
List of Changes in 9.1.1
- Various Spelling Fixes.
- [Ticket #562] Corrected various errors that show in the badge editor.
- [Ticket #708] Improved the system installer substantially.
- [Ticket #709] Fixed permission checking on User defined field editing.
- [Ticket #712] A new cashier report was added to aid in the ability to see how many people per hour a cashier can process.
- [Ticket #715] Removed the requirement for a scan of cheque on the pre-reg tool.
- [Ticket #716] Upgraded the edit memberships tool to new look and feel.
- [Ticket #718] Corrected bug that prevented showing of artist name in the art show bid slips.
- [Ticket #771] Added new variables to allow the rename of both the title and text on the set security question kiosk step. (see /kiosk/web_reg/steps.inc.php.tpl for more details)
Special Notice: Upgrading Convention Master from 9.1.0 to 9.1.1
UPGRADE WARNING: If your using the art show module, this update will require you to click into "art show settings" then click save. For the fixstated in Ticket 718 to be corrected.
Before starting an upgrade, we recommend that you backup your Convention Master database and files.
To perform the upgrade, run a Subversion update in the folder that contains your Convention Master installation:
$ svn up /path/to/convention_master
When this has completed, log in to the staff console [yoursite.com/console] with an account that has the "Perform DB and System Upgrades" permission to automatically trigger any pending schema updates. DO NOT FORGET THIS STEP, otherwise it will leave your install in a locked upgrade state.
For fuller/more complete information on upgrading your Convention Master installation, please see our upgrade documentation.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com.