From Convention Master Documentation
NOTE: This page contains release notes for a past release of Convention Master. The current version is 10.1.4.
Convention Master 9.3.5 was released 2018-03-07. This is a bugfix release for users of the 9.3.x series, to fix issues discovered since release.
- Added kiosk module 01_get_uid_atcon which is intended for use at the convention when you want to either transition to username/password or when you have been using username/password
- Added ability to reset kiosk username/passwords or to set kiosk username/passwords from the console GUI. When set these passwords are "one time" and the user will have to change the password at next kiosk login.
- Added system to mark email addresses confirmed when reset links have been used.
- Added DB upgrade to upgrade email account activation, and password reset for kiosk users.
- Upgraded reset security question tool to allow resetting to something specific.
- Kiosk Index.php files - A variable $_SESSION['kiosk_libraries_path'] was instantiated in order to provide kiosks with the ability to include jquery and css files from the libraries path.
- Bug was fixed with sanitize_db.php - You cannot truncate a table that has relations, so instead we delete all entries.
- Added a feature to password complexity that prevents setting your username and password the same.
- Implemented a option in the kiosk export to allow specifying an export filename.
- Added nice email templates
- Added a check to 01_get_uid_username that sets $_SESSION['03_review_and_edit_all_addresses']['email_min'] to 1 if you have it set to less than 1
- Fixed a issue with themes.inc.php which will now catch if the themes you specified doesn't exist. If the theme doesn't exist a nicer error message will appear.
Before starting an upgrade, we recommend that you backup your Convention Master database and files.
To perform the upgrade, run a Subversion update in the folder that contains your Convention Master installation:
$ svn up /path/to/convention_master
When this has completed, log in to the staff console [yoursite.com/console] with an account that has the "Perform DB and System Upgrades" permission to automatically trigger any pending schema updates. DO NOT FORGET THIS STEP, otherwise it will leave your install in a locked upgrade state.
For fuller/more complete information on upgrading your Convention Master installation, please see our upgrade documentation.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.