From Convention Master Documentation
Convention Master 10.0.2 is the current release of Convention Master. Released February 27, 2019. This is an important upgrade and bugfix release, and the first in the Convention Master 10.x series. This release is focused on upgrading Convention Master to support PHP version 7+, bug fixes, and other improvements. We are now confident in recommending customers to upgrade their production websites to 10.0.2. Please see upgrade information below.
UPGRADE WARNING: If you are currently on version 9.x, this release has special instructions added to the upgrade process. Please make sure you read them before performing an upgrade. See Upgrading Convention Master
CRITICAL BUGFIX A bug existed that prevents PayPal charges from using your set currency when using a kiosk created with the Console based kiosk editor. (Mantis 913) This release fixes the bug and runs a database query that will retroactively correct all kiosk PayPal settings to set the currency properly. The result of this bug is PayPal defaulting to charge all payments in USD. Please double check your kiosk payment settings after updating to 9.0.3 and review your PayPal transaction history if you use a currency other than USD. (This bug did not affect old kiosks that still use a manually edited 'steps' setting file.)
- Mantis 908 - New Kiosk Final Screen added that displays a barcode to show cashiers. - For paperless at-con!
- Mantis 910 - The number of cashboxes that can be made in bulk cashbox creator at a time has been limited to 60.
- Mantis 911 - Fixed bug that would display "Module Not Found" when using Cashbox Managment / Cashbox Assignment while cashboxes are disabled even though the module loaded fine.
- Mantis 912 - Kiosk - Custom Payment Buttons now support all replacement tags.
- Mantis 913 - Fixed Kiosk Editor bug that caused PayPal currency setting to be ignored and default to USD.
- Mantis 914 - Corrected currency counter issue that sometimes prevented cash box closing.